Thursday, 27 May 2010

A Breach of Confidentiality by Whipton Barton Junior School

Dear Miss Sandra Legett, (Whipton Barton Junior School Head Mistress)

I would like to make an official complaint of a breach of Confidentiality of information about me that was shared under strictest confidence with a Mr James Norman only.

I have now spoken with Devon County Council who have told me that you have shared my information with Devon Social Services without first asking my permission & this under English Law is a very serious case of a Breach of my Confidentiality by Whipton Barton Staff who I shall be taking legal action against.

I have now lost all trust with the Whipton Barton School and it's staff & I will make sure that the Public of Exeter hears about this serious breach that was clearly marked Private and Confidential it seems to me that your school staff think that they can do what they like and in my book that is wrong very wrong indeed.

I hereby make an official complaint against Whipton Barton Junior School.

From

Mr Wintrip

No comments:

Post a Comment